BIRMINGHAM, Ala – Shannon Waltchack’s recent deals, which include sales and leases in office, retail, land
and development throughout the Birmingham metro and surrounding areas, generated over $10.8 million.The deal details are below:
• Tim Blair represented Corporate Center Partners, LLC in the lease of 2,570 SF at 2700 Rogers Drive to
• Len Shannon and Ali Wilburn represented Lighting and Lamp Corporation in the sale of a warehouse at
3117 5th Avenue South to Ogletree Holdings, LLC.
• George Elliott represented the owners of Independence Plaza, in the lease of new office space at
Independence Plaza in Homewood to Nancy M. DeVaney, Attorney at Law.
• Tim Blair represented Corporate Center Partners, LLC in the lease of 1,020 SF at 2700 Rogers Drive to Murphree Chiropractic.
• Michael Murray represented Macon Land Company, LLC in the lease of a 1,388 SF unit at 4505 Pine Tree Circle to The Amandas, LLC, represented by Stutts Everette of Southpace Properties.
• Michael Murray represented Kristen Hall in the lease of 1600 SF at 130 41st Street South to Avondale
Bricks. Michael Randman of Southpace Properties represented the landlord.
• George Elliott represented local sellers in the sale of 1.1 acres of land in Hattiesburg, MS to a national
chain, represented by Charlie Barker of JPB Commercial.
• Len Shannon and Derek Waltchack represented the WSKG Hoover Real Estate, LLC in the sale of 1579
Montgomery Highway to Showmaker Realty, Inc.
• David Spencer and Robert Crook represented Ingram Law Offices, LLC in the lease of 2,500 SF at 1929
3rd Avenue North from Legal Properties- Birmingham LLP, represented by Dan Goff of LAH Real Estate.
• Len Shannon and Ali Wilburn represented Shellie Jo Scotch and Suzanne Scotch Covert in the sale of 2419 Canterbury Road, a retail site in Mountain Brook. The space was sold to The Robinson Group.
• Michael Murray represented University Park in the lease of 1225 2nd Avenue South to MDSI Physician
Group, Inc. who was represented by Jamie Justice of Colliers International.
• Len Shannon and Ali Wilburn represented 7th Avenue Retail, LLC in the lease of 3,750 SF at 2116-2118
7th Avenue South to Chicken Salad Chick – Birmingham, LLC, represented by Todd Becker of Retail
• Andrew Patterson represented HIllside Partners, LLC in the purchase of a medical office building in Alabaster, AL. Sam Carroll with Graham and Company represented the seller.
• Derek Waltchack represented Tacosouth, LLC in the sale of 2124 Seventh Avenue South to Tam Minh as Trustee of the Tam and Tracy Tam Trust, represented by Eddie Greenhalgh.
• Len Shannon and Ali Wilburn represented Pump House Land Partners, LLC in the purchase of
approximately 40,000 SF at 4132 and 4137 Cloverleaf Drive from Thomas Talbot, who was represented by John Boone of Collateral Properties, LLC.
• Michael Murray represented Altadena Partners, LLC in the lease of 1,600 SF at Altadena Square, 4704 Altadena Road, to Benchmark Growth Partners, LLC.
• George Elliott represented Chace Landing in the lease of Jet’s Pizza’s first Birmingham location at 4730
Chace Circle in Hoover. David Garrett of Colliers International represented Jet’s Pizza.
• Ali Wilburn represented Lake Crest Partners, LLC in the lease of 1,250 SF in Lake Crest Center, at 2321
John Hawkins Parkway in Hoover, to Clabaugh Staffing, LLC.
• Michael Murray represented Allen, Kopet & Associates in the lease of 3,186 SF in Grandview I at 3535
Grandview Parkway. The landlord was represented by Keith Hazelrig of Hazelrig Realty Company.
• Tim Blair represented Covenant Presbyterian Church in the lease of 7,360 SF at 10 Old Montgomery Highway to Lifestyle Management.
• Tim Blair represented Covenant Presbyterian Church in the lease of 4,900 SF at 10 Old Montgomery Highway to Norris Injury Lawyers.
About Shannon Waltchack
A full service commercial real estate firm, Shannon Waltchack manages, brokers, develops, and acquires
property across the Southeast. Since its inception in 2005, Shannon Waltchack has closed more than $1
billion in real estate deals and manages a diverse portfolio that includes more than 70 properties spanning five states and over 2.5 million square feet.
Shannon Waltchack is a member of TCN Worldwide, a global network of independent commercial real estate firms with offices throughout the United States and abroad. This affiliation allows us to utilize a network of global resources, including an on-the-ground presence and research analytics in more than 200 different markets including over 800 brokers.
Contact: Suzanne Flanagan, Marketing Coordinator
205.868.3807 / firstname.lastname@example.org