Shannon Waltchack, LLC announces recent brokerage activity
BIRMINGHAM, Ala – 2014 finished strong as Shannon Waltchack closed over $17.5 million in the fourth quarter. Transactions include sales and leases in office, retail, industrial and land throughout the Birmingham metro and surrounding areas. Deal details are listed below:
• Andrew Patterson and Ali Wilburn represented Southeast Medical Homewood, LLC in the expansion of Fresenius Medical Care’s lease at 35 West Lakeshore Drive in Homewood.
• Andrew Patterson represented Covenant Presbyterian Church in the renewal of Streamline CXO, LLC’s lease at 10 Montgomery Highway, Lakeshore Center.
• Andrew Patterson represented Cahaba River Road Project in the renewal of Agile Physical Therapy’s lease at 4851 Cahaba River Road. John Hardin with JH Berry & Gilbert represented the tenant.
• Andrew Patterson represented Hillside Partners, LLC in the renewal of Open MRI Shelby’s lease at 224 1st Street North in Alabaster.
• Andrew Patterson, Derek Waltchack and Scott Hinkle represented Madison Retail Partners, LLC in the purchase of Huntsville Promenade, a retail center in Madison, AL. The seller was Colonial Properties Services, Inc.
• Andrew Patterson represented Cahaba River Road Project in the renewal of LDI Printing’s lease at 4581 Cahaba River Road.
• Andrew Patterson represented ABJC Real Estate in the renewal of Brookwood Primary’s lease at 120 Cahaba River Parkway.
• Tim Blair represented Independence Plaza Partners, LLC in the lease of 655 SF at Independence Plaza to Navigate Wealth Management.
• Michael Murray represented Interlinc Mortgage in the lease of 1,581 SF at 350 Hallman Hill East. Ali Wilburn represented the landlord, Arlington Properties.
• Andrew Patterson represented Independence Plaza Partners, LLC in the renewal of Westfall Psychiatric’s space at Independence Plaza.
• Tim Blair represented Independence Plaza Partners, LLC in the renewal of 1,095 SF at Independence Plaza to HiWAAY Information Services, represented by David Spencer.
• Tim Blair represented BVB Properties of Charlotte, NC in the acquisition of 15401 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery.
• George Elliott represented Lakewood 77, LLC in the purchase of land on Highway 77 in Lincoln, AL from Ashworth/Ashworth/Walker.
• Robert Crook and Len Shannon represented Liesa Cole in the sale of The Omni Studio a 48,000 SF Historical Building at 2309 1st Avenue North to Blue Tongue Developments, LLC represented by Chris Reebals.
• Tim Blair represented Davis Architects, LLC in the lease of 1,568 SF at 2230 2nd Avenue South, the Bebco Building. Matt Gilchrist of Graham & Company represented the tenant, Bell Media.
• Robert Crook represented Glenn Associates, Inc. of Alabama in the lease of a 13,300 SF industrial building at 1227 1st Avenue South to K and M Landscape Contractors.
• Michael Murray represented Willow Oak, LLC in the expansion of 1,000 SF for Enterprise Leasing Company at 1808 Gadsden Highway.
• George Elliott represented EPIC Insurance in the lease of office space in the Regus office suites of the Wells Fargo Tower.
• Andrew Patterson represented Five Points Partners, LLC in the renewal of QC Financial’s lease at 1624 Crestwood Blvd.
• Robert Crook represented Bobby Crook in the lease of 3,500 SF at 2212 2nd Avenue North to Banzi, LLC.
• Andrew Patterson represented Leeds Partners, LLC in the sale of land at 1200 Weaver Avenue in Leeds, AL to Elgin Properties, LLC.
• Andrew Patterson represented Greensprings X, LLC and Walruss, LLC in the sale of 833 Greensprings Highway to Averette Properties.
• Len Shannon represented Seedcorn, LLC and J&S Realty in the purchase of Elliotsville Plaza, a retail center in Alabaster, AL. The property was purchased from Elliotsville Plaza, LLC.
• George Elliott represented Chace Landing in the lease of 4,423 SF at 4730 Chace Circle in Hoover to Ashley Mac’s who was represented by Patrick Harwell of LMS Real Estate Investments.
• Andrew Patterson represented Railroad Square in the renewal of Enrollment Advisor’s lease at 120 18th Street South. Philip Currie with JH Berry & Gilbert represented Enrollment Advisors.
• Andrew Patterson represented Cherokee Corners, LLC in the renewal of Dollar Tree’s lease at 1925 West Main Street in Centre, AL.
• Tim Blair represented Independence Plaza Partners, LLC in the lease of 822 SF at Independence Plaza to Homes South.
About Shannon Waltchack
A full service commercial real estate firm, Shannon Waltchack manages, brokers, develops, and acquires property across the Southeast. Since its inception in 2005, Shannon Waltchack has closed more than $1 billion in real estate deals and manages a diverse portfolio that includes more than 70 properties spanning five states and over 2.5 million square feet. For more information, please visit shanwalt.com.
Shannon Waltchack is a member of TCN Worldwide, a global network of independent commercial real estate firms with offices throughout the United States and abroad. This affiliation allows us to utilize a network of global resources, including an on-the-ground presence and research analytics in more than 200 different markets including over 800 brokers.
205.868.3807 / email@example.com